Friday, August 13, 2010


heyy youu !!!!
dont u know that im like INTO YOU ??
dont u know that im falling for you ??
and do you know how badly , madly , crazily am i missing youu ?
well , u dont know huh ??
then solve this equation and you'll know everything :)
im longing for your love boy .
i need your love .
i am missing you and you are farrr from me .
only your love , can convince me that you'll always be there for me .
no matter where you are , you'll always love and care for you .
i wont trust you , unless you say I DO :)
yepp , and i am definitely longing for that word RIGHT NOW .
please dont be late .
i'll wait dear .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

i sounded like a maniac or more accurately like an evil devil -.-"
haha for me . . btw missing the TIOMANESE like hell :(
i'll always think of you guys
p/s : i love you