Saturday, July 24, 2010

an update on me :)

okayy guys :) remember the guy that i said i was truly in love blahblahblah with ??
hmm , well :) im better right now as my love for him is becoming fader :D
BUT !!! im like in love with another guy in this moment . i cant guarantee that he'll stay
in my heart and right now , I DO LIKE HIM VERY MUCH :)
and again BUT !!! he likes another girl -.-"
sad ?? i know , but life must keep on right ? so , im not gonna just ask him to pick up
his stuff and tell him to get out of my heart . NO WAY !!
the only way is to let him stay there and fade away . i'll love him as long as he's still in my heart :)
yeahh ,

ouh , and by the way :) im going to PULAU TIOMAN for some
APPRECIATING THE ENVIRONMENT ( SEA ) thingee .
hope its fun and wish me luck as im the only student from my school going there -___-
azeemah and aqilah is going to TAMAN NEGARA , KENYIR for
APPRECIATING THE ENVIRONMENT ( FOREST )
haha :D funny right ? nope , i know its not -.-"

so okayy , thats all :) you guys take care and watch for the next update yeahh !!
byee