Thursday, July 8, 2010


yeahhh :D i need a new and better life . derrr , i always said that all the time -___- need new life
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah
HAHAHAH , so now here's the plan for a new lifey :)

be a better woman -___- (err , nope sorry im not really matured yet to be a woman )

START AGAIN

enjoy life LESS LOVE
save some money to buy something that i really and deadly need
( in need for a phone , contact lens , camera len's cap and bodyshop stuff )
IGNORE THESE

be a happy happy girl :)
study hard ???
read more novels (wtf!!)
watch more movies (err)
facebooking
less LEPAKING (lame me)
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

actually , i dont really need to tell myself to be better . it just depends on the situation , my heart and brain and ACTIONS . ( great i only realized this after typing all that craps up there)
errrr , so I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR LIFE AS MUCH AS I DO RIGHT NOW but trust me t wont last long . but just SMILE :) and everything will be fine .

HAHAHAAHAH (laughing is good too)